Western Trails Package – Zion, Bryce & Grand Canyon Tour
More than the Standard Grand Canyon Tour
Explore the remarkable trio of Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, and the world-renowned Grand Canyon on an 8-day United States tour unlike anything else available.
If you’re looking for a classic Grand Canyon tour with a twist, we’ve got you covered, and you might also like to consider our range of US Trips and Holidays.
Visit “Hollywood’s desert retreat” in Palm Springs and gaze at the majestic Grand Canyon. Tour a Navajo Indigenous community and stop at Monument Valley. Head out on an epic Bryce Canyon tour and an equally memorable Zion Canyon tour.
You will also enjoy plenty of free time to take in the many fabulous attractions Las Vegas has to offer. In addition to bustling casinos, you’ll find world-class shopping, dining and much more!
If you have any questions about this unforgettable tour in the Western United States, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Otherwise, keep reading below for more information.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE AND EXTRA FLEXIBILITY
- 7-nights accommodation in premium hotels with a private bath and/or shower
- Services of a professional multilingual Tour Manager throughout
- Welcome Reception where you will meet your fellow travellers
- Visit “Hollywood’s desert retreat” Palm Springs
- Gaze at the majestic Grand Canyon
- Tour a Navajo Indian Reservation and stop at Monument Valley
- Explore Bryce Canyon National Park
- Leisure time in vibrant Las Vegas
- Photo stop at the landmark “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Transportation by a comfortable air-conditioned motor coach equipped with Wi-Fi throughout
- Hotel, state and local taxes, service charges, and porterage service (limit one piece of checked luggage per person)
- Information kit
- Airfare unless specified in the tour itinerary
- Meals are not included in order to allow for more flexibility
- Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Pre and Post Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
Click Book Online for pricing!
- From price is CAD per person, based on double occupancy, and for travel in low season
- The final price will vary and is also based on the month of travel
- Prices are subject to change
- Hotel services in the United States customarily do not include breakfast. If you do not wish to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant (where available), you may frequently find coffee shops and restaurants close by which serve good and inexpensive breakfasts. Some hotels do offer a continental breakfast. Usually, this continental breakfast is basic and contains coffee and pastries. Variations between the different hotels may result in the following also being available, cereal, cheese, fruit, etc
- Each passenger traveling on an escorted tour is allowed one piece of checked baggage per person due to space limitations. Additional luggage will be charged at $7.00 per person per day (price is subject to change)
- Due to the nature of this holiday, bags are handled many times, so a durable, reasonably sturdy, and clearly labeled bag is required. The Tour Manager will issue you a special luggage tag which should remain on your customer’s bag at all times to help ensure the bag is delivered to, and retrieved from, the hotel room at each destination
- All coaches are equipped with air-conditioning and an onboard lavatory. Additionally, coaches may have the following onboard amenities: wi-fi, footrests, luggage nets, movable seats, individually adjustable air conditioning, etc
- Complimentary breakfast may be offered by a hotel and discontinued at any time with or without notice
- Child 11 years and under with 2 adults sharing existing bedding with minimum child age is 7 years (child rates are on request)
- We can not accept bookings on motorcoach tours for children less than seven (7) years of age. For all tours, children and young adults under the age of 21 must be accompanied by and share their room with an adult at least 21 years of age. Some hotels may also require that at least one of the room occupants is 21 years of age or older
- Add the Breakfast Package to your tour to enjoy an included breakfast daily and other special inclusions (7 breakfasts, and 1 full day all you can eat buffet in Las Vegas on day 7)
- Flights over the magnificent Grand Canyon
- Jeep tour in Monument Valley
- Antelope Canyon excursion
- Boot stompin’ dinner and fun at Ebenezer’s Barn & Grill
- Las Vegas evening tour
- All optional excursions are subject to change and availability. Optional excursions are to be booked with the Tour Manager
- Pre and post accommodation
Private Group Travel
All United States escorted tours are available for exclusive groups with a minimum of 10 rooms. Please contact us for dates and prices.
DAY 1: LOS ANGELES ARRIVAL
Arrive at Los Angeles International Airport and transfer independently to the hotel where you will meet your Tour Manager. Enjoy a welcome reception where you will meet your fellow travellers.
Accommodation at the Sonesta Anaheim Resort Area, Los Angeles, or similar
DAY 2: LOS ANGELES > PALM SPRINGS > PHOENIX
Today your journey begins and takes you through Palm Springs, the winter playground for Hollywood royalty, with its lively downtown and immaculately kept golf courses at the base of the rugged San Jacinto Mountains. A sea of wind turbines marks the entrance to this desert oasis. Afterward, you will pass through Indio, home to the Int’l Date Festival in the Coachella Valley. Motorcoach tour commences.
Accommodation at the Delta Hotels Phoenix-Mesa, Phoenix, or similar
DAY 3: PHOENIX > SEDONA > GRAND CANYON
Travel through the Sonoran Desert, the richest, most biologically diverse desert ecosystem in the Americas. Continue to Sedona, a city situated in a unique geological area and is encircled by distinctive red-rock monoliths with such names as Cathedral and Coffee Pot. Then drive through the breathtaking Oak Creek Canyon before arriving at Grand Canyon National Park. Majestic Grand Canyon National Park is one of the 7 great natural wonders of the world. Stop at the East to fully experience this mile-deep colorful canyon’s plunging gorges, and rising spires formed by the mighty Colorado River.
Accommodation at the Yavapai West, Grand Canyon, or similar
DAY 4: GRAND CANYON > MONUMENT VALLEY > PAGE/LAKE POWELL
As you journey further today, you will enter the Navajo Indian Reservation, passing the trading post of Cameron. Continue through the Painted Desert to visit Monument Valley, an area that embodies perhaps the most iconic images of the American West. In the late afternoon, enter the town of Page, situated on a mesa above the Colorado River, and we welcome you to enjoy an evening at leisure.
Accommodation at the Hyatt Place, Page/Lake Powell, or similar
DAY 5: PAGE/LAKE POWELL > KANAB > BRYCE CANYON
Visit the mighty Glen Canyon Dam, the second-highest concrete-arch dam in America. From here you’ll enjoy views of stunning Lake Powell, where crystal blue water laps against towering red-rock canyon walls. This morning, arrive in Utah, known for the Mormon Community, and pass through the town of Kanab before visiting spectacular Bryce Canyon. This evening, weather permitting, be sure to gaze upon the spectacular night sky filled with sparkling stars and brilliant constellations.
Accommodation at the Bryce View Lodge, Bryce Canyon, or similar
DAY 6: BRYCE CANYON > ZION > LAS VEGAS
Travel today to Zion National Park and see the massive rock formations carved by wind, time, and the Virgin River. This afternoon experience the contrast of Las Vegas, Nevada, the dazzling “Entertainment Capital of the World,” where round-the-clock shopping, nightly shows, and, of course, gambling are available.
Accommodation at the Luxor Las Vegas, Las Vegas, or similar
DAY 7: LAS VEGAS
Today is at leisure for you to enjoy the many attractions that Las Vegas has to offer. In addition to world-class shopping, bustling casinos, and Broadway-caliber shows, you might simply stroll the famous Strip taking in its amazing sights and sounds, or “shop ‘til you drop” at designer outlets.
Accommodation at the Luxor Las Vegas, Las Vegas, or similar
DAY 8: LAS VEGAS > MOJAVE DESERT > LOS ANGELES
Bid farewell to the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas and begin your journey back to Los Angeles. Your tour concludes upon arrival in Los Angeles.