BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE AND EXTRA FLEXIBILITY
- 7-nights accommodation in premium hotels with a private bath and/or shower
- Services of a professional multilingual Tour Manager throughout
- Enjoy leisure time for shopping, gambling, eating, or all of the above in glitzy Las Vegas
- Post a selfie at the iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Traverse the lowest and driest spot within the western hemisphere in Death Valley National Park
- Explore the magnificent falls during a visit to majestic Yosemite National Park (weather permitting)
- Take in the sites of San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, and Fisherman’s Wharf
- Journey through America’s capital of technology innovation, Silicon Valley
- Experience the charming sites and sounds of Monterey including Cannery Row
- Discover through the picturesque scenery of California’s central coast and its rich agricultural plains
- Enjoy a touch of Europe in the new world while visiting the Danish community of Solvang
- Stroll the Hollywood Walk of Fame and find your favorite celebrity’s star
- Get a glimpse of all the glamour Los Angeles has to offer with stops at some of its most famous spots
- Transportation by a comfortable air-conditioned motor coach equipped with Wi-Fi throughout
- Hotel, state and local taxes, service charges, and porterage service (limit one piece of checked luggage per person)
- Information kit
- Airfare unless specified in the tour itinerary
- Meals are not included in order to allow for more flexibility
- Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Pre and Post Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
Click Book Online for pricing!
- From price is CAD per person, based on double occupancy, and for travel in low season
- The final price will vary and is also based on the month of travel
- Prices are subject to change
- Hotel services in the United States customarily do not include breakfast. If you do not wish to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant (where available), you may frequently find coffee shops and restaurants close by which serve good and inexpensive breakfasts. Some hotels do offer a continental breakfast. Usually, this continental breakfast is basic and contains coffee and pastries. Variations between the different hotels may result in the following also being available, cereal, cheese, fruit, etc
- Each passenger traveling on an escorted tour is allowed one piece of checked baggage per person due to space limitations. Additional luggage will be charged at $7.00 per person per day (price is subject to change)
- Due to the nature of this holiday, bags are handled many times, so a durable, reasonably sturdy, and clearly labeled bag is required. The Tour Manager will issue you a special luggage tag which should remain on your customer’s bag at all times to help ensure the bag is delivered to, and retrieved from, the hotel room at each destination
- All coaches are equipped with air-conditioning and an onboard lavatory. Additionally, coaches may have the following onboard amenities: wi-fi, footrests, luggage nets, movable seats, individually adjustable air conditioning, etc
- Complimentary breakfast may be offered by a hotel and discontinued at any time with or without notice
- Child 11 years and under with 2 adults sharing existing bedding with minimum child age is 7 years (child rates are on request)
- We can not accept bookings on motorcoach tours for children less than seven (7) years of age. For all tours, children and young adults under the age of 21 must be accompanied by and share their room with an adult at least 21 years of age. Some hotels may also require that at least one of the room occupants is 21 years of age or older
- Add the Breakfast Package to this tour to enjoy an included breakfast daily and other special inclusions (7 breakfasts and 1 San Francisco Bay Cruise)
- Hop on board a cable car during an extensive night tour of San Francisco and enjoy dinner tonight in the “City by the Bay”
- Ride a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge with vast views of the San Francisco Bay
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at the world-famous Bubba Gump at Santa Monica Pier the finishing line of famed route 66
- Las Vegas optional tours (evening show with dinner and helicopter flights available)
- All optional excursions are subject to change and availability. Optional excursions are to be booked with the Tour Manager
- Pre and post accommodation
PRIVATE GROUP TRAVEL
All United States escorted tours are available for exclusive groups with a minimum of 10 rooms. Please contact us for dates and prices.
DAY 1: LOS ANGELES ARRIVAL
Arrive at Los Angeles International Airport and transfer independently to the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Accommodation at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport, Los Angeles, or similar
DAY 2: LOS ANGELES > MOJAVE DESERT > LAS VEGAS
Meet your Tour Director and depart for Las Vegas, the glittering “Entertainment Capital of the World,” for non-stop fun, gambling, and world-class entertainment. Your tour stops at the iconic Las Vegas Welcome Sign where you may wish to capture your photo memory of Las Vegas.
Accommodation at the Luxor Las Vegas, Las Vegas, or similar
DAY 3: LAS VEGAS > DEATH VALLEY > MAMMOTH LAKES/FRESNO
Having enjoyed glamorous Las Vegas, it will be a sharp contrast this afternoon to enter the quiet and extreme environment of Death Valley. Stop at Zabriskie Point and Furnace Creek Ranch/Visitors Center before continuing across the valley and ascending the Sierra Nevada Mountains to the alpine resort town of Mammoth Lakes. The area gained prominence as a gold mining town in the 19th century and today is renowned for its superior skiing terrain and staggeringly beautiful mountain vistas.
Important note: Winter Routing The Tioga Pass may be closed due to weather or road conditions, in which case you will overnight in Fresno or Visalia and a visit to Mammoth Lakes will not be possible (winter routing applies to all departures between October and May under normal snow conditions).
Accommodation at the Mammoth Mountain Inn, Mammoth Lakes, or Piccadilly Inn, Fresno
DAY 4: MAMMOTH/FRESNO > YOSEMITE > MODESTO
Your journey today brings you to the Tioga Pass (please see important note on day 3) into the scenic wonderland of Yosemite National Park. Here, you will experience the valley floor and its splendors including the glacial-shaped granite formations of El Capitan, Half Dome, the magnificent Bridal Falls, and Yosemite Falls. Overnight in Modesto.
Accommodation at the Doubletree by Hilton Modesto, Modesto, or similar
DAY 5: MODESTO > SAN FRANCISCO
Depart early this morning to arrive in San Francisco, one of the most beloved cities in America. Enjoy a comprehensive sightseeing tour before arriving at your hotel. This evening take a memorable City by Night Tour (optional).
Accommodation at the Parc 55/Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, or similar
DAY 6: SAN FRANCISCO (NAPA VALLEY OPTIONAL)
Day at leisure! Your Tour Director is on hand to assist with making your plans for the day: perhaps a cable car ride to Fisherman’s Wharf where one may enjoy a “Taste of San Francisco”: local seafood, famous sourdough bread, or decadent Ghiradelli’s Chocolate. Or take a stroll by Sea Lions’ Marina to watch them frolic.
Be sure to gaze across the bay to Alcatraz Island where “America’s Most Wanted” such as Al Capone and ”Machine Gun” Kelly were incarcerated. Or visit Union Square for a shopping stop at Macy’s Department Store. You also may choose to embark on a wine tasting tour to Napa Valley, world-renowned for its fine wineries and beautiful scenery (optional).
Accommodation at the Parc 55/Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, or similar
DAY 7: SAN FRANCISCO > MONTEREY/ CARMEL > CENTRAL COAST
Depart San Francisco this morning for the drive to the Monterey Peninsula, known for its magnificent homes and lovely beaches. In Monterey, visit Fisherman’s Wharf and famous Cannery Row Then tour charming Carmel-by-the-Sea, noted for its quaint houses, upscale art galleries, and unique stores. In the afternoon your tour continues through Paso Robles, home of fine wineries. Overnight in a quaint Central California Coast town.
Accommodation at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria/Radisson Santa Maria, Central Coast, or similar
DAY 8: CENTRAL COAST > SANTA BARBARA > SANTA MONICA > LOS ANGELES DEPARTURE
Journey south through the Santa Ynez Valley into Santa Barbara where palm-lined walkways border white sandy beaches. Upon arrival in Los Angeles, an orientation tour commences to include Hollywood, portions of Beverly Hills, and Century City before arriving in Santa Monica, home to the finish line of Historic Route 66, where you may enjoy an optional lunch on the pier before departure or arriving at your hotel.