Yukon Winter Dream – Active Winter Adventure
- Expert guidance on the entire trip
- 4 nights accommodation at Raven Inn
- 4 continental-style breakfast
- City sightseeing tour in Whitehorse
- 30 minutes sightseeing flight above Whitehorse area
- Half-day dogsledding tour
- Half-day snowmobiling tour
- Visit of Yukon Wildlife Preserve & Takhini Hot Springs
- 2x Aurora Viewing tours – the date by your choice (incl. transfers, snacks, and beverages)
- Airport Transfers
- 5% GST (subject to change)
- Meals (except breakfast)
- Optional tours
- Personal extras
- Outdoor winter clothing (rental available)
Click Book Online for 2020 & 2021 pricing!
- All prices are based on per person
- 2 to 12 participants per tour
- Due to the nature of this tour last-minute changes to the itinerary are a possibility and are left up to the discretion of the guide
- A holiday surcharge will apply if guests arrive between December 24 to January 1
- Ask us about our great pre and post-tour accommodation rates – exclusively for our guests. We also offer a great selection of add-on tours to make your vacation with us even more complete
- Ask us about our available dates for private tours
- Outdoor winter clothing rental available
You can request to book this tour, travelling only with people you know.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL WHITEHORSE
From the airport, we drive you to your hotel located in the centre of Whitehorse. Accommodation: Raven Inn
DAY 2: WILDLIFE, HOT SPRINGS, A BIRDS-EYE-VIEW AND NORTHERN LIGHTS
We start the day with a sightseeing flight above the spectacular winter scenery on a 30 minutes sightseeing flight. During the flight, we can enjoy the Yukon winter from an angle only a few people ever will. Back in Whitehorse, we will discover the history of the north on a city-sightseeing tour. Whitehorse has a lot to offer and is home to famous sights like the historic Paddlewheeler SS Klondike or a “Skyscraper” completely made out of logs. Later we drive to the Yukon Wildlife Preserve where we can see up close inhabitant games
like the Elk, Moose, Caribou, Mountain Goats, and Lynx in their natural surrounding. Not far from here we will visit the Takhini Hotsprings and indulge ourselves in the natural hot waters and relax in a breathtaking winter mountain setting.
After a relaxed dinner in Whitehorse, you’ll be back on the road again, this time to seek views of the stunning Northern Lights. Relax in sheltered comfort, or under the starry sky beside a warm fire at one of our tailor-made aurora viewing locations. Accommodation: Raven Inn
DAY 3: THE HUSKIES ARE WAITING FOR US AND NORTHERN LIGHTS
Today we’ll learn the old tradition of mushing (dog sledding). After a detailed safety briefing, we’ll get introduced to the art of dog sledding and soon we’ll be on our way along the frozen winter trails. We’ll feel the power and endurance of the dogs, listen to their breaths, and feel the creaking snow under the runners.
A very unique experience! Back from the dog sledding trip, you can reward yourself with a beer from the famous Yukon Brewery at one of the downtown restaurants. Later in the evening, we set out to the AuroraCentre where we’ll seek the sight of northern lights. Accommodation: Raven Inn
DAY 4: ON FAST TRACKS THROUGH THE SNOW
After breakfast, we drive into the mountains close to Whitehorse. After a detailed safety introduction, we step on our snowmobiles. With enjoyable speed, we’ll pass through the memorable winter scenery of the Yukon and soak up the view of snow-covered mountains and lakes with thick layers of ice. With a snowmobile, the journey can be an exhilarating ride up and down magnificent mountains or a relaxing tour through the forest and down historic trails. Accommodation: Raven Inn
DAY 5: WHITEHORSE DEPARTURE
Transfer to the airport.