Yukon Summer Dream – Active Summer Adventure
- Expert guidance on the entire trip
- 4 nights accommodation at Raven Inn
- 4x Continental-style breakfast
- City sightseeing tour in Whitehorse
- 30 min. Sightseeing flight above Whitehorse area
- Entrance fee for Yukon Wildlife Preserve
- Entrance fee for Takhini Hot Springs
- Full Day Kluane National Park tour
- Half Day Canoeing tour (incl. canoe gear rental; 2 people per canoe)
- Airport Transfers in Whitehorse
- 5% GST (subject to change)
- Meals (except breakfast)
- Optional tours
- Personal extras
- Outdoor winter clothing (rental available)
Click Book Online for 2020 & 2021 pricing!
- All prices are based on per person
- 2 to 12 participants per tour (subject to change)
- Due to the nature of this tour last-minute changes to the itinerary are a possibility and are left up to the discretion of the guide
- Ask us about our great pre and post-tour accommodation rates – exclusively for our guests. We also offer a great selection of add-on tours to make your vacation with us even more complete
- Ask us about our available dates for private tours
- Aurora Viewing Evening Tour (available: Aug. 15 - Oct. 15)
You can request to book this tour, travelling only with people you know.
DAY 1: SUNDAY, ARRIVAL WHITEHORSE
From the airport, we drive you to your hotel located in the centre of Whitehorse. The afternoon is free for sightseeing. Overnight Hotel in Whitehorse.
DAY 2: MONDAY, HOT SPRINGS, WILDLIFE AND A BIRDS-EYE-VIEW
We start the day with a sightseeing flight above the spectacular summer scenery on a 20 minutes sightseeing flight. During the flight, we can enjoy the Yukon scenery from an angle only a few people ever will.
Back in Whitehorse, we will discover the history of the north on a city-sightseeing tour. Whitehorse has a lot to offer and is home to famous sights like the historic Paddlewheeler SS Klondike or a “Skyscraper” completely made out of logs. Later we drive to the Yukon Wildlife Preserve where we can see up close inhabitant games like the Elk, Moose, Caribou, Mountain Goats, and Lynx in their natural surrounding. Not far from here we will visit the Takhini Hotsprings and indulge ourselves in the natural hot waters and relax in a breathtaking mountain setting. Overnight Hotel in Raven Inn
DAY 3: TUESDAY, SURROUNDED BY MIGHTY MOUNTAINS
After breakfast, we drive into the mountains of Kluane National Park. On this tour, you will visit the magnificent Kluane National Park, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979. We will visit the scenic Kathleen Lake and enjoy a short hike at the Rock Glacier which bursts a magnificent view across lakes and mountains surrounding Kluane National Park. Visiting the historic indigenous Klukshu Village we will also have the chance to see wild salmon reaching their spawning grounds. In Haines Junction, we will visit the Da Kų Cultural Centre to learn more about the rich history of Kluane National Park, which is home to the largest non-polar ice field. Overnight Hotel in Raven Inn
DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, ON HISTORIC WATERWAYS DISCOVER THE YUKON’S GOLD RUSH
Today we’ll learn the old tradition of canoeing. After a detailed safety briefing, we’ll get introduced to the art of canoeing and soon we’ll be on our way on historic waterways. On this tour, you canoe down the historic Yukon River and enjoy the peaceful scenery. We paddle from Whitehorse to the confluence of the Takhini River. A great day trip for beginner paddlers and a perfect way to enjoy this classic northern river. Back from the canoe trip, you can reward yourself with a beer from the famous Yukon Brewery at one of the downtown restaurants. Overnight Hotel in Raven Inn
DAY 5: THURSDAY, WHITEHORSE DEPARTURE
Transfer to Whitehorse Airport.