Whitewater Canoeing or Kayaking Adventure
- 5 nights wilderness lodge accommodation or cabana with a gourmet meal plan
- 5 days river instruction with passionate, experienced guides
- All necessary paddling equipment and transfer shuttle to and from river locations
- River Access Fee and Taxes (13% HST)
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
Click Book Online for 2021 pricing!
- Check-in is on Sunday between 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm and departure is on Friday at 7:00 pm
- The 5-day courses are ideal for all skill levels -beginner to advanced. Paddlers are divided into small groups based on skill level on the first day of the course to ensure the learning progression will suit your needs
- Rates are per person and based on double occupancy. Single occupancy is available on request
- Transfers from Ottawa upon request
Arrive at Madawaska Kanu Centre, this will be your base for the next five nights. Set in a tranquil forest location along the Madawaska River. Your first meal will be breakfast on day 2 until dinner on day 6. Meals are served in our dining room or outside on the patio.
Your five-day Canadian Signature Experience is an active adventure and will immerse you in the world of whitewater canoeing or kayaking. This instructional program is the first of its kind, renowned the world over, and led by internationally certified instructors who are invested in teaching you
the ‘language of the river’.
On the final day of your course, you will head out on a full-day river trip, allowing you to use your new skills on a different river and finish your active vacation with a healthy dose of adventure.