Self-Drive Florida Sun, Fun & Fantasy
- These packages include all accommodations as well as a detailed and personalized e-documentation (website and mobile app)
- The e-documentation includes a personalized hotel list, tips and tricks for driving and navigating in the United States, a detailed description of all destinations including history, points of interest, important stops along the way and in-depth driving instructions to enhance your journey every step of the way
- Meals are not included in order to allow for more flexibility
- Admissions, porterage, tolls, ferries and parking fees and snow-chains
- Car rental
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
Contact us for more information!
- Hotel services in the United States customarily do not include breakfast. If you do not wish to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant (where available), you may frequently find coffee shops and restaurants close by which serve good and inexpensive breakfasts. Some hotels do offer a continental breakfast. Usually, this continental breakfast is basic and contains coffee and pastries. Variations between the different hotels may result in the following also being available, cereal, cheese, fruit, etc.
- With many accommodation options in the United States, we can mix and match different hotel options based on your budget, interests and tastes
- We are here to help you find the perfect car rental for your trip with a variety of car sizes and convenient pick-up and drop-off locations at the airport or in town
Our specialists can take away the stress and create a custom trip tailored to your preferred travel dates, style of accommodation, interests and desired budget.
This is a pre-designed itinerary that can be tailored to match your interests, budget and preferred pace.
At Omega Tours, we are specialists in creating unique experiences in the United States, due to a personal and direct relationship with our local partners. These packages provide a better value than booking a string of hotels separately on your own and allow for a more independent experience while providing peace of mind.
DAY 1: LAS VEGAS ARRIVAL
Arrive in Las Vegas, pick up your rental car, and proceed to your hotel in the glittering "Entertainment Capital of the World". Las Vegas has something for everyone: shopping, dining, world-class entertainment, casinos and spas.
DAY 2: LAS VEGAS > ZION
Leave the man-made wonder of Las Vegas and travel through the desert to the Colorado Plateau and the natural wonders of the National Parks. Travel through St. George and the charming town of Springdale before arriving at Zion National Park. You have a full afternoon to explore this magnificent park with its amazing canyons. There are trails to explore for every ability level.
DAY 3: ZION > BRYCE CANYON
Travel to central Utah and visit the majestic hoodoos of Bryce Canyon. Nature's artistry has created rocks in various shades of red, formed by erosion into pinnacles and spires, even more, stunning against the blue skies of the area. You may want to explore the canyon by walking or by horseback. In the summer months, you may even be able to enjoy the local rodeo!
DAY 4: BRYCE CANYON > LAKE POWELL/PAGE
In the morning, make sure to view the dazzling display of color and light of the sunrise at Bryce Point. The sun rising above the canyon ignites the red rock spires turning them into an ever-changing kaleidoscope of color. Continue south through Utah, passing through the charming western town of Kanab where many cowboy films have been made. Later, arrive in Page and visit the Glen Canyon Dam and magnificent Lake Powell with its crystal blue waters. In the afternoon or evening, you may want to take a cruise on Lake Powell.
DAY 5: LAKE POWELL/PAGE > GRAND CANYON
This morning, you may want to take the time to take a guided tour of the slot canyons of Antelope Canyon before heading to the Grand Canyon. These canyons are known for their varying color of sandstone and are a photographer's dream. It is a short drive to the Grand Canyon, one of the natural wonders of the world. Spend your time walking along the rim of the canyon, participating in a ranger-led talk or maybe take a helicopter flight above the canyon.
DAY 6: GRAND CANYON
A full day at the Grand Canyon to explore at your own pace. The visitors center is the perfect place to start the day where experienced Park Rangers can suggest hikes, viewpoints and activities.
DAY 7: GRAND CANYON > SEDONA
Leave the Grand Canyon and travel via Oak Creek Canyon and Flagstaff to the town of Sedona.
DAY 8: SEDONA > ROUTE 66 > LAKE HAVASU
Leave Sedona and head west, traveling over some of the original Route 66 if you wish. A great stop is in the town of Seligman. Evidence of the old road can be seen all along Seligman's main street where motels, cafes and numerous Route 66 gift shops beg to be explored. Continue to another piece of history, Lake Havasu, home to London Bridge.
DAY 9: LAKE HAVASU > LAS VEGAS
Return to Las Vegas for one final night of fun and excitement before you return home the next day.
DAY 10: LAS VEGAS DEPARTURE
Return your rental car in time for your return flight.