Sea Safari in the Fjord of Howe Sound
- 2-hour cruise around (different route options are available)
- Experienced guide at the helm
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
Contact us for more information and pricing!
- All vessels take a maximum of 12 passengers
- This cruise is available at 11:30 am, 1:30 pm & 4:30 pm (schedule is subject to change without notice)
- Meeting location to be advised at the time of booking
- All public tours offer shuttle service from any downtown hotel with advance booking for a fee. Shuttle pick-up times are 60 minutes prior to trip time.
- Private tours are available by request
With the deep history of Howe Sound on the doorstep of Horseshoe Bay, the two-hour boat tour has something for the whole family. The 30 ft. rigid hull inflatable boat is native to the Howe Sound coastline and within minutes, you will be soaring like the eagles at high speeds, seeing what our beautiful backyard has to offer. With an experienced guide at the helm, all you have to do is sit back, with the refreshing sea mist in your face, take in the towering cliffs of Anvil Island, the seals at play at Pam Rocks, the caves of Bowen Island, and many more picturesque sights only seen from the water.
You and your group will never forget cruising along the water’s surface, spending the day surrounded by BC’s unique Coastal Mountains, taking pictures with seals bathing in the sun, or cruising through the waves on our natural roller coaster. This unique opportunity to see nature up close is not to be missed, and being only 25 minutes from downtown Vancouver, the time to see some of Vancouver’s untouched history is now.
What to bring?
• Flat soled shoes
• Sunscreen and sunglasses
• A sense of adventure