Quebec City Historical & Culinary Walking Tour
- Local professional guide
- Group walking tour with tastings included
- 5% GST
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
Click Book Online for 2021 pricing!
- All prices are per person
- Tours departs at 2 p.m. (meeting location to be advised at the time of booking)
- Unfortunately, our partnerships with different venues do not allow us to adapt the samplings to allergies and dietary restrictions
- Tours take place in rain or shine. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Private tour options available on request
You can request to book this tour privately, travelling only with people you know.
Treat yourself to a behind the scene experience of Old Quebec City, discovering its gastronomy and culinary history by taking part in five exclusive tasting presentations. Let the aromas and flavours transport you through the Historic Walled City!
Your guide will enhance your experience and make you see Quebec City with a fresh eye. Catch a glimpse of hidden gems such as the Augustines Monastery.
During this 2.5-hour walking tour, you will taste the typical and local specialties from a variety of shops such as: "La Buche" (Traditional Quebec cuisine with a twist), "Sagamité" (First Nations Flavors), "Le Tournebroche" (Organic Farm to Table bistro), "Le Local Café" (Creperie-Boutique), "Augustines Monastery" (A retreat in the City-Tea and sweet). Some of these stops offer food and wine pairing. Chefs can vary the content of tastings.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change.