High Flying Summer Adventure at CMH
- A double occupancy room in the hotel-style Bobbie Burns Lodge for the duration of your stay, featuring a full range of inviting onsite amenities
- Three meals per day – a chef-prepared breakfast and dinner plus packed lunches, après-hiking snacks and non-premium non-alcoholic refreshments
- Professionally accredited guides will accompany you on your adventure, featuring heli flights up and down the mountains plus return flights to your lodge
- From Banff, Lake Louise or Goldento the Bobbie Burns helipad, and return to Golden, Lake Louise, Banff or the Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Use of hiking equipment, including boots, rain jackets, wind pants, day packs and hiking poles. Some of our guests opt to use their own equipment – the choice is yours
- Alcoholic beverages and retail goods are available for purchase
- Massages, airfare to and from your city of origin and travel from airports to coach pick-up locations
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
Contact us for more information and pricing!
- Led by professional guides accredited by the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides (ACMG) or the International Federation of Mountain Guides Association (IFMGA), the outdoor adventure trips are designed for any ability. With over 700,000 acres to explore, the trips are guaranteed to fit a wide variety of adventure styles
- Specific hikes and via Ferrata access are weather dependent and not guaranteed
- Your Bobbie Burns trip begins with a private coach ride from Banff through Golden, BC and onward to the helipad at Parson. Then you’ll enjoy a short heli ride to CMH Bobbie Burns Lodge – your home away from home, loaded with amenities and attractions. Please note that a Parks Canada pass is required to park in Banff or drive to the helipads. If you’re self-driving and require a pass, you can avoid lineups at the park gate by buying a pass online
- 7-day package available on request
- Private group bookings available on request
Your all-access pass to classic mountain adventure starts here! Liftoff to the deep bliss of British Columbia’s towering peaks and pristine wilderness, with heli-access that puts you right in the heart of it all. Give your family the best summer ever. Watch their spirits soar as you heli into unforgettable family-friendly adventures. You’ve never experienced a summer vacation quite like this. You don’t need to conquer the mountains to enjoy them to the fullest.
The itinerary is designed as a relaxed, heli-assisted alpine experience that’s perfectly within your comfort zone and far beyond anything you’ve imagined. For those who want to amp-up the excitement, We have the ticket! The professionally guided thrill-filled adventures can have you climbing via Ferrata next to pounding waterfalls, traversing zip-lines over canyons and navigating sky-high cable bridges.
The relaxed, inviting lodge provides the ultimate home base for summer fun and exploration. The lodge is staffed with a dedicated team of guides, hosts and culinary talent, and features a full range of resort-style offerings from hot tubs and fitness areas to massage services and more.
Explore canyon trails, touch glaciers, gaze at crystalline lakes or clip in for a via Ferrata climb at two stunning locations. No days are ever the same, and each one is planned according to your preference for activities as well as your ability. No matter how you define adventure, you’ll find it at Bobbie Burns Lodge.
See some of the experiences anticipating your arrival – adventure awaits!
7 am: Depart Banff to the helipad
9:30 am: Arrive at the helipad for heli-transfer to Bobbie Burns Lodge
10:30-11 am: Upon arrival, you’ll be acquainted with the lodge
11:30 am: Lunch
1:00 pm: After a helicopter safety briefing enjoy your first hike exploring the mountains
4-5 pm: Return back to the lodge where you can enjoy apres adventure refreshments, a soak in the hot tub or a massage
7 pm: Enjoy your first CMH gourmet family-style dinner – staff will join you for the meal each evening
7:30 am: Wake up with a dynamic warm-up class
8 am: Fuel Up with a hearty breakfast to start your day right. Pack your lunch for the day and get ready for your day of adventure through your choice of hiking or Via Ferrata
9 am: First hiking group will fly into the mountains
12 pm: Lunch in the field
4-5 pm: Return to the lodge where you can enjoy aprés-adventure refreshments, a soak in the hot tub or a massage
7 pm: Swap stories of your incredible adventures in the mountains as you enjoy family-style dinner with your guides and lodge staff
8 am: Enjoy a hearty lodge breakfast before departing the lodge with your final heli-transfer
10:45 am: Private coach transfer from helipad to Banff, Lake Louise and Calgary International Airport
1 pm: Estimated arrival time in Banff
3 pm: Anticipated arrival at Calgary International Airport (YYC). We recommend guests do not book flights until after 6 pm MT