Glamping High Adventure
- Accommodation in a luxuriously appointed prospectors’ tents
- Amenities include Glamping Tent, Room Service, Picnic Table, Boat Launch, Beach Access, Fire Pit Access and Shared Keyed Washroom
- Local scrumptious cuisine and first-class service (daily breakfast, 1 lunch and 2 dinners)
- Wilderness Guide
- Pontoon Cruising
- Trap Line Visit
- High Falls Hike
- Kayak Tripping
- Wildlife Park Visit
- Wilderness Guide
- Shuttle From Airport
- Fire Bowl
- The following equipment is provided at no added cost - canoes, kayaks, boats, fuel, walking sticks, personal floatation devices, and safety kits
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
Contact us for more information and pricing!
- This is a sample itinerary - the exact program is tailored to the preferences, number of days, group numbers, and weather conditions
- Single and larger group rates available on request
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am
- 2 to 6 day-packages available on request
- Contact us to add an additional day tour and guided tours to your personalized package!
DAY 1: WELCOME TO WAWAITIN FALLS!
At midday, be picked up from the Timmins airport and escorted to your destination. Check-in to your accommodation, meet your hosts and guide, take in some wilderness orientation, and get ready for a scenic ride to Wawaitin Falls, and to one of the area’s most breathtaking and historic waterfalls. Return just in time for an outdoor dining experience by the great bonfire. This will be your first special night, sleeping under the stars of the Boreal Forest, in an authentic prospector’s glamping tent.
DAY 2: DAILY ACTIVITIES
Today is for outdoor relaxation. After breakfast, join your guide for a quick paddle and swim in Kenogamissi Lake. After a fabulous outdoor lunch, jump on board the pontoon for a cruise down the lake and into the Grassy River system - one of the north’s best-kept secrets. During your cruise, we will stop at a trap line cabin to visit with a professional trapper, and learn how the beaver and a company helped create Canada. Finish off the day with another fabulously fresh dinner, a warm bonfire, and some local entertainment.
DAY 3: DEPARTURE
A farewell continental breakfast will be available to top off your excellent night’s rest. If time permits you, let us be your escort back to Timmins, for a visit to Cedar Meadows Resort and its wildlife park. Get up close and personal with some of the north’s most spectacular wildlife, on a private wilderness tour.