Private Classical Croatia
- 7-nights accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Private English speaking professional tour guides
- Transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles with private English speaking driver
- Private airport transfers
- Ferry Tickets from Split to Hvar Island and Havar Island to Dubrovnik
- Private tours as listed per the itinerary
- Beverages, Lunches and Dinners
- Entrance fees to monuments or museums
- City tax for overnight stays (according to each city council rules)
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
Click Book Online for 2021 pricing!
- All prices are per person
- Appropriate clothing is required when visiting places of worship
- Supplments may apply during Fairs and Holidays
- Single Occupancy and Triple Occupany and higher are available on request
- Itineraries and arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances
- Pre and Post accommodation
- Upgrade to 5-star accommodation
This pre-designed itinerary can be booked as is or be completely customized to your tastes. You can change details like upgrading accommodation or adding extra nights and excursions to suit your budget, interests and needs!
DAY 1: WELCOME TO ZAGREB!
Welcome to Zagreb! After your arrival at the airport, meet and greet your driver where you will be transferred to your hotel. Enjoy your first day in the city at your own leisure. Overnight in Zagreb.
DAY 2: ZAGREB, PLITVICE LAKES & RIJEKA
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, enjoy a city tour of Zagreb with a local guide, including the Lower Town (Donji Grad), the Mimara Art Museum in Roosevelt Square and continue to Ban Josip Jelacic Square en route to the cathedral. Board the city's funicular to the medieval Upper Town (Gornji Grad). It's a network of little streets, stretching between the Kaptol and Gradec hills. View the former Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark's Church and the Lotrščak Tower.
Depart to Plitvice and discover the stunning National Park of Plitvice lakes. Walk along the string of sixteen lakes connected with beautiful waterfalls and enjoy a boat ride along the lake (optional). Continue to Rijeka, known as a gateway to Croatia’s islands. Overnight in Rijeka. Meals: B
DAY 3: JEWELS OF ISTRIA
After breakfast, we will cross the heart-shaped peninsula to explore the Jewels of Istria including Pula, Opatija, Rovinj and Porec. Visit the well-preserved first-century arena at Pula, a scene of brutal gladiatorial battles in Roman times. Continue to the charming old town of Rovinj, rising directly from the sea. Lake in the afternoon back to Rijeka for overnight. Meals: B
DAY 4: ZADAR, SIBENIK & TROGIR
After breakfast, we will depart for Zadar, where we will take a tour of the city that is rich in architecture and home to a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After lunch (not included), we will continue to the cities of Sibenik, the city of kings in Dalmatia and Trogir, which has rich Greek, Roman and Venetian heritage. Overnight in Trogir. Meals: B
DAY 5: TROGIR & SPLIT
After breakfast, we will have a tour of the old town. Its landscape is dominated by the extensive Diocletian's Palace, which was built 1,700 years ago by the Roman Emperor Diocletian and today it forms the nucleus of the Old Town. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Split. Meals: B
DAY 6: SPLIT & HVAR ISLAND
After breakfast, enjoy a full-day tour of Hvar island – one of the pearls of the Adriatic sea and boasting an interior dotted with lofty mountain peaks and aromatic fields of lavender. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. Overnight on Hvar island. Meals: B
DAY 7: HVAR ISLAND & DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, depart to Dubrovnik. Upon arrival, enjoy a city tour of Dubrovnik with a local guide, visiting the city's vibrant Old Town ideal for coffee, ice cream, and people-watching. Dubrovnik is a living fairy tale that shouldn’t be missed! Dubrovnik deserves its nickname the Pearl of the Adriatic. Overnight in Dubrovnik. Meals: B
DAY 8: DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE
Final breakfast followed by check-out and private transfer to the airport. Meals: B