Aerial Views & Seaway Hues 1000 Islands Helicopter Tour
- All of the Boldt Castle Tour
- Boldt and Singer Castles
- Pentland and F.A.Georger Shipwrecks
- The Sisters Lighthouse
- Shipping Channel and Freighters
- 1000 Islands Parkway
- Tour audio available in Japanese, Mandarin, French, Spanish, German and pilot narrated commentary in English makes for an intimate and personalized experience! Helicopter safety briefing cards available in 10 different languages to accommodate travellers
- 13% HST
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
Click Book Online for 2021 pricing!
- All prices are per person
- This helicopter ride is approximately 30 minutes in duration
- Minimum of 2 passengers required for dispatch, a maximum of 3 passengers allowed per helicopter
- Weight limits are strictly enforced, a weight restriction of 275lbs per seat
- As per Transport Canada regulations children under 2 must sit on a parent or guardians lap and children 2 and above must sit in their own seat
- Flights may be cancelled or rescheduled at any time due to weather or unforeseen circumstances
- Requested departure time required at time of booking; departure time is not guaranteed but will be taken into consideration
- Group pricing starts at a minimum of 12 passengers (on request)
Feel the anticipation, freedom and excitement as you are lifted high above lush greenery, sandy beaches and rocky cliffs. Discover the splendour of the spectacular changing pallet of colours with the four different seasons. Fly over the Admiralty Group, Navy Group and Lake Fleet Group of Islands named after Ships and officers of the Royal Navy by the British. Recreate the paths and journeys of the rumrunners and slaves weaving among secluded islands in search of freedom and financial gain.
Like the necessity of these islands to work together, share the intricacies of not only two nations brought together by these islands, but two castles built simultaneously, Boldt and Singer. Originally named the towers, Singer Castle is the only castle remaining in the 1000 Islands which was completed and resided in.
Boldt Castle is a grandiose display of love from George Boldt for his wife, Louise. The six-story, 120 room castle, complete with tunnels, a powerhouse, Italian gardens, a drawbridge, Alster tower (children’s playhouse) and a dovecote was abandoned until 1973 when Louise passed away suddenly at the age of 42. Immerse your eyes in the clear waters of the St. Lawrence River and discover the Pentland and George Shipwrecks nicknamed the twisted sisters, tangled together on the river’s bottom. Fly above 5 sister bridges that connect Canada and the U.S. (three Canadian and 2 American) and experience the majesty and uniqueness of part of the world’s longest unguarded border.