1000 Islands Palaces & Palisades Cruise
- 2-hour cruise around Boldt Castle but does not stop
- The cruise commentary is available in 13 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian and Hebrew
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
Click Book Online for 2021 pricing!
- All prices are per person (minimum 2 passengers)
- This cruise is available from May 8 to June 13 at 11:00 am, 1:30 pm & 4:00 pm (also Monday, May 24) and daily from June 19 to September 6 September 11 – October 10: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am, 1:30pm & 4:00pm
- Washrooms on the boats have limited accessibility. Licensed bar and snacks available for purchase
- The Palaces & Palisades Two Hour Cruise tours around Boldt Castle but does not stop. Passports are not required for this cruise
- Group rates and schedules for groups of 25 are available upon request
This cruise features the Canadian Palisades where a statue of St. Lawrence watches over the river that bears his name and is one of Canada’s Signature Experiences. Sail under the 1000 Islands International Bridge and discover a stretch of cottage country called Millionaire’s Row.
Cruise around magnificent Boldt Castle, built as a tribute to George Boldt’s wife who tragically passed away before construction was completed. Watch for Zavikon Island, Casablanca on Cherry Island, a grand estate built in 1892 as well as many other beautiful homes in this photographer’s paradise.