Private Niagara Falls Classic Helicopter Tour
12 Minutes - $159.00/person CAD
- The ride of a lifetime!
- Taped commentary available in 12 languages
- Large windows, ideal for the avid photographer
- On-site services include professional Niagara photo services and gift shop
- Anything that is not mentioned in included
- All prices are per person
- This helicopter ride is approximately 12 minutes in duration including boarding
- Passengers will be flying in a Bell 206 (4-seat) helicopters for 2 to 4 passenger parties and Airbus H130 helicopters for 4 to 6 passenger parties. All tours are private tours – no separate parties are allowed to fly together at this stage until further notice
- Flights operate from 9 am to 6 pm from Friday to Tuesday. Closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays for the time being
- Due to Covid-19 procedures, masks are mandatory throughout the property
- The on-site photographers capture all the excitement as you board the helicopter. These high-quality photos are available for purchase as soon as you land
- For group bookings, please contact us for more information!
What You See on Your Niagara Falls Private Experience…
It’s clear why our helicopter tours are so popular among Niagara Falls attractions—they combine adventure and spectacular views for family vacation memories to last a lifetime. As the helicopter gently lifts off from our Victoria Avenue location, the awe-inspiring views of the Niagara Region begin to appear below. We wouldn’t want any picture-taking opportunity to be missed so cameras should be ready to go right from the start!
Beginning with the Sir Adam Beck Generating plant and the Niagara Parks Commission School of Horticulture, the tour follows the Niagara River from the Whirlpool area (look for the Spanish Aero Car crossing the gorge), over the Whirlpool Rapids and the Rainbow Bridge. The green grass and floral beauty of Queen Victoria Park stretch below as the helicopter passes by the American Falls and the Skylon Tower. Just when it looks as if you will reach the Fallsview area, your Niagara Falls helicopter tour begins to change direction following the curve of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Rainbows appear and disappear from all directions. The helicopter levels off and continues along the route back to base.
There is one thing our clients all agree on – the images you will capture on our Niagara Falls Scenic Flightseeing Tour are absolutely breath-taking but they still do not do the experience justice. Seeing the Falls from above gives you a perspective like no other. On a clear day, you will see the outline of Toronto to the North and the shores of Lake Erie to the South. The path the Falls travelled over centuries is clear and awe-inspiring but watching the water travelling from Lake Erie and tumbling over the edge of the Niagara Gorge and on to Lake Ontario is nearly impossible to describe – even with a photograph. You just have to see it to believe it.