Niagara Falls From Above & Below
Many of us have visited the falls, but few of us have experienced them from above or felt the up-close intensity of standing directly in front of them.
1.5 Hours - $179.00/person CAD
- The ride of a lifetime!
- Taped commentary available in 12 languages
- Large windows, ideal for the avid photographer
- On-site services include professional Niagara photo services and gift shop
- Admission to Journey Behind The Falls
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
- All prices are per person
- Once purchased, please contact Omega Tours to confirm your dates and availability
- This helicopter ride is approximately 12 minutes in duration including boarding
- The Journey Behind The Falls is approximately 60 minutes
- Passengers will be flying in a Bell 206 (4-seat) helicopters for 2 to 4 passenger parties and Airbus H130 helicopters for 4 to 6 passenger parties. All tours are private tours – no separate parties are allowed to fly together at this stage until further notice
- Flights operate from 9 am to 6 pm from Friday to Tuesday. Closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays for the time being
- Face coverings are required and indoor public spaces. Guests are encouraged to bring their own, but disposable options are also available
- Cleaning procedures have been enhanced across Niagara Parks. Extra attention is paid to high-touch areas, and guests are encouraged to make frequent use of hand wash and sanitizer stations. Please visit Niagara Parks page for a full overview of safety protocol.
- The on-site photographers capture all the excitement as you board the helicopter. These high-quality photos are available for purchase as soon as you land
- Combine your package with other Niagara Falls attractions!
Perspective is everything. Trust this experience to bring you up close, underneath and above and beyond, giving you a Niagara Falls experience like never before.
You’ll begin your journey in the heart of Niagara, descending 125 feet to explore 130-year-old tunnels through the bedrock. Expect to feel those thunderous vibrations of the Horseshoe Falls well before you see them. Stand at the observation deck at the foot of this 13-story-tall wonder and take in the majesty of the falls. Viewing portals cut straight through the rock, offering yet another perspective of water crashing down.
Thirsty for more?
Your next experience will make your heart soar as you helicopter around Niagara Falls. With its churning rapids and rainbow-tinted mist, the Niagara Gorge will take your breath away. The in-flight commentary, (available in 12 languages) tells the rich history and geological origins of Niagara Falls. Live and learn! Complimentary flight certificates serve as an amazing memento of your flight!