1000 Islands Boldt Castle Helicopter Tour
Experience the love and romance of the most iconic landmark in the history of the 1000 Islands, Boldt Castle. Many come to see the beauty of the islands but some come to see the incredible opulence of the many mansions built upon these granite islands!
20 Minutes - $159.00/person CAD
- American Span and Ivy Lea Bridges
- Millionaire’s Row
- Boldt Castle – Alexandria Bay
- Manhattan Group of Islands
- 1000 Islands Parkway
- Tour audio available in Japanese, Mandarin, French, Spanish, German, and pilot narrated commentary in English makes for an intimate and personalized experience! Helicopter safety briefing cards available in 10 different languages to accommodate travelers.
- Everything that is not mentioned in included
- All prices are per person
- This helicopter ride is approximately 20 minutes in duration
- Minimum of 2 passengers required for dispatch, a maximum of 3 passengers allowed per helicopter
- Weight limits are strictly enforced, a weight restriction of 275lbs per seat
- As per Transport Canada regulations children under 2 must sit on a parent or guardians lap and children 2 and above must sit in their own seat
- Flights may be cancelled or rescheduled at any time due to weather or unforeseen circumstances
- Group pricing starts at a minimum of 12 passengers (on request)
Experience the love and romance of the most iconic landmark in the history of the 1000 Islands, Boldt Castle. Many come to see the beauty of the islands but some come to see the incredible opulence of the many mansions built upon these granite islands.
Inarguably the most famous of all is Boldt Castle on Heart Island. Built by George Boldt in the late 1800s, he abandoned the structure before it was finished when his wife suddenly died. The love tragedy of Boldt Castle can only be truly understood by adoring the beauty from 1000 ft above the grounds.